On March 27th at 2:00 pm and until 31st July 2019, Yamaha will launch the reservation system for Teneré 700 at the special price of € 9,490.00 * f.c.
The first bikes will arrive in July 2019, and online booking will determine the priority in delivery.
The gritty, compact and snappy Ténéré 700 is ready to open the doors of exciting experiences for all those who love adventure. Driven by the 689 cc CP2 two-cylinder front gear, which has been a great success, the Ténéré 700 is designed to offer top-level handling and agility at the top, setting a new standard in terms of performance and versatility.
Main features Ténéré 700
• On-off road design derived from rallies and inspired by T7
• Light, compact, snappy
• Excellent balance between power and control
• Extraordinary off-road performance
• Suitable for driving in all conditions
• Ideal for reaching all destinations, with a range of over 350 km
• Powerful, fluid and with great torque
• ABS disengageable for off-road driving
• Windscreen and hand guards effective against atmospheric agents
• Advanced long-excursion suspensions
• Available in three color variations
To further enhance the versatility, functionality and aesthetics, Yamaha will present a range of Original Accessories dedicated to Ténéré 700. To meet the needs of globetrotters, the range will include several options for loading luggage and many other components that allow to the pilot to travel on long distances in comfort and with maximum practicality. For lovers of sports driving emotions who want to try their hand at off-road routes, Yamaha will offer components that further improve the performance and look of the bike.
On March 27th at 2:00 pm and until 31st July 2019, Yamaha will launch the reservation system at the special price of € 9,490.00 * f.c. The first bikes will arrive in July 2019, and online booking will determine the priority in delivery.
The system will allow customers to confirm their order from the official dealer within 14 days of booking to be able to see permanently assigned their Ténéré 700 with all possible options.
Ténéré 700 will be available in two versions: full power or 35 kW. Both in three colors: Ceramic Ice, Competition White or Power Black.
Dealership delivery schedule
After assigning the bikes ordered online, Yamaha will start delivering Ténéré 700 to Dealers from September, at the standard price of € 9.790.00* f.c ..
* Attention: the quoted prices refer only to the standard version. Images and information of Yamaha Motor.